S P C E.com : Peace be upon you, and Allah mercy and blessings ! Saifulcomelektronik.com faithful readers, have you ever experienced webmaster DNS errors on your own? and do you know how to resolve DNS errors on the webmaster?
Errors on what webmasters often occurs when the domain providers make improvements or errors occur on their own servers, in a long time. so that google webmaster can not find our domain DNS server. Hence, in the opening at the beginning - the beginning webmaster page, you'll see a warning that the problematic DNS domain of our website. Usually these DNS error marked with a cross (X) in the webmaster.
The picture above is a picture of DNS servers normal circumstances there was no trouble. My previous experience, because I too have experienced the webmaster DNS error event like this. And finally I found a way to overcome DNS errors on the google webmaster. Want to know how? see more of this article until the end ....
Well, If there is a DNS error like this, would be problematic on our own website traffic, due to the google webmaster can not read our website domain DNS server.
We as bloggers who already purchased a custom domain, no longer using blogger.com at the end of the name of our blog or website, will certainly experience this, in because the by company providing these domains may have problems or else there is an improvement on their servers.
How to resolve errors in Webmaster Google DNS server
1. First thing to do is, first contact the domain provider server from which you bought the domain, and ask them to its operator DNS issues.
2. If DOMAIN SERVER has been normal, but in the webmaster tool DNS server is still showing the error. The fix is we have to verify a website we return to the webmaster.
3. First >>> Log in to Webmaster Tools Dashboard >>> >>> Then To Click Wheel TEETH located to the right of the dashboard and then select Details >>> Verification. It will show the image below:
4. After performing the Webmaster Center, click HTML Tag ◌ ● >>> >>> then copies the code above the <head> in the template of your blog / website.
5. Login to your Blogspot >>> >>> template HTML as shown below:
To speed up or facilitate the search code <head> in HTML template press CTRL + F >> << after finding the code <head> Copy webmaster tool verification code and paste it above the <head> then click Save Template.
Then back to the third point above, then click >>>> >>>> Verification after you click Verification image will then appear as shown below:
Look at the picture above if you successfully verified the webmaster tool, if successful you please wait for 1 to 3 days and then reopen your webmaster tools? I'm trying to work, ... .DNS server my website is back to normal with the loss mark (X) Become (√). good luck,……
Thereby out these simple tips can I sharing to you all, may be useful for you and also for everyone How to resolve DNS server error in google webmaster tools. If anything is missing in this article please you add or ask, hover over the comment field that has been in provide in this simple web blog. Stay tuned for tips and tricks also more interesting next